Friday, January 30, 2009

Is this your first child?

LOL Um...doesn't that imply there will be a second? Heck, I don't know! I suppose I'll answer that when I'm sleeping a bit more. To be honest, my pregnancy was stressful and tiring and I don't know how you people do it again with a toddler running around. I salute you (um, mostly Sharla, I really can't believe you have 4)! I would love for #2 to be an accident. Just making the decision to have another kid scares me! If it just happens, I'll go with it. Unfortunately, I'm pretty responsible....

2 comments:

Sharla said...

LOL you crack me up!! I actually get the same question ALL THE TIME (Cami's still to young to leave with the babysitter, and I NEED A BREAK!!) but my answer is always, "I wish!" lol just kidding. I can't believe I have 4 either... I'm actually just feeling like I'm coming into my life... if that makes sense. Now is when I SHOULD be having my first, but even though my life is utter chaos, I sure love those kids and wouldn't change having them!! :-)

Sharla said...

Hey wait, are you saying I'm IRRESPONSIBLE!??!!? :-) OK. We both know that was carelessness on my part. lol She's worth it now, though!